12 May 2019
Back-to-school Program 2019
The upcoming ‘Back-to-school’ is now on! Deadline date: 15.5.2019
Back-to-School is an incredible opportunity to join the MBA International current students in an elective course of your interest from those that are being announced by the program.
- Business to Business Marketing…..max 5 seats
- Financial Markets and the Economy.....max 10 seats
- Energy Economics & Management.....max 10 seats
- International Marketing..... max 10 seats
- International Negotiations.....max 5 seats
- Mergers and Acquisitions.....max 10 seats
- Network Analysis for Managers and Analysts.....max 5 seats
- Project Finance.....max 10 seats
Please note that all paying Alumni members are entitled to two free Back-to-School courses in the three years following their graduation and that seats are reserved on a first served basis. If you have not renewed your subscription or you have exhausted the availability of the 2 free courses, your participation will incur a cost of 200 € per course.
In case that you are eligible for free participation, please follow these simple steps to book your seat(s):
1. Make sure that you have an active subscription at the iMBA Alumni Association (to register and pay the annual membership fee please visit: http://www.i-mbalumni.com/component/rsform/form/3-aueb-mba-international-alumni-association-registration-form )
To read more about 'Back-to-school' program, please click here.
13. May, 2015 | #
Nice posting Serafeim. I think that most of the article is dealing with a major problem we are facing during the crisis years: an...
EFSTATHIA (EFI) GROUSPA
06. June, 2012 | #
Well there's a good reason to go back to school. It's great to see such initiatives happening within this pessimistic period we are going...
19. May, 2012 | #
There you go! There's always a good reason to party, but tonight we will celebrate the efforts and the success of our Sailing Team! You...
09. April, 2012 | #
Congratulations!! Let's see some more success stories...