A sailing boat is like a small enterprise:
You need to have a CEO (the Skipper)
Need of experienced personnel (the Sailors)
Need to have a plan (in this case not a business plan, but tactics)
Need of mutual respect
Need of collaboration
Need of teamwork
We have a definite vision…
…to be recognized by all members as well as the University community as the premier Sailing Club, a Club the member of which will be proud to claim membership and which others will aspire to join!
Our mission is not impossible...
- Start sailing, or continue sailing
- Participate in various cruising events
- Compete against the most famous business schools
and the most important,
- Extend your networks and enhance the bonding among students and alumni of International MBA
And we have plenty to offer to you!
- Learn how to sail (we collaborate with sailing schools and we get reduced learning fees)
- Go sailing in various cruising events
- Participate in International MBA Regattas
Captain for 2015: Cpt. Stavros J. Beis
Please use the registration form to contact us and sail away...!
You can also find us at: http://imbasailingclub.weebly.com/
13. May, 2015 | #
Nice posting Serafeim. I think that most of the article is dealing with a major problem we are facing during the crisis years: an...
EFSTATHIA (EFI) GROUSPA
06. June, 2012 | #
Well there's a good reason to go back to school. It's great to see such initiatives happening within this pessimistic period we are going...
19. May, 2012 | #
There you go! There's always a good reason to party, but tonight we will celebrate the efforts and the success of our Sailing Team! You...
09. April, 2012 | #
Congratulations!! Let's see some more success stories...