- Take a look at the job(s) that you are applying for.
- Consider how your skills, education, and experience compare with job requirments.
- Spend time researching detail about the job(s) that interest you and information about the employer - their structure, products, successes, and approach - from:
- Their own publicity, reports and publications;
- A library (business reports, trade papers);
- Newspaper reports;
- The Internet;
- College career office;
- Information included under general headings - education, work experience, etc., has to be presented in diverse chronological order with the most recent events first.
13. May, 2015 | #
Nice posting Serafeim. I think that most of the article is dealing with a major problem we are facing during the crisis years: an...
EFSTATHIA (EFI) GROUSPA
06. June, 2012 | #
Well there's a good reason to go back to school. It's great to see such initiatives happening within this pessimistic period we are going...
19. May, 2012 | #
There you go! There's always a good reason to party, but tonight we will celebrate the efforts and the success of our Sailing Team! You...
09. April, 2012 | #
Congratulations!! Let's see some more success stories...